Group Corporate Affairs
- You shall demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- You shall develop creative ideas, concepts and design artwork, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the organization objectives.
- You shall familiarize with the local advertisement media such as the type, the size and the price.
- You shall create basic tagline with catchy statement or wordings.
- You shall creative in all the advertisement designs (both ATL and BTL promotional materials).
- You shall provide UCSI a corporate “visual’ brand image via all the promotional materials.
- You shall have creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- You shall develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research, mostly in education and training industry.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree qualification.
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in graphic designing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 18-Jun-2019