Faculty/Department: UCSI Hotels Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Supervise the front office staff.
- Maximise room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily i.e. flash report, allowance, daily log etc.
- Operate all aspect of front office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Receive information from the previous shift and pass on pertinent details to the oncoming shift staff.
- Wear proper uniform at all times. Portray and courteous and approachable personality
- Manage the cleanliness of the frontage of hotel and to be the liaison person for Logistics and Security
- Resolve guest problems immediately, efficiently and courteously.
- Perform other related duties as required by the management of the company such as service and manage the Bistro
- To work closely with NCR (Travel Agent) and local operators for guests convenience and transfer.
- At least a SPM qualification
- Must present a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
Last Update: 03-Mar-2020