Faculty/Department: Group Logistics Management Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall be reporting to the Head of Operation for all duties assigned to you.
- Administrative Work
- To prepare cleaning path that provide specific scheduling of cleaners on daily basis.
- To update/revise cleaning path (scheduling) when 1 or more cleaners are on leave.
- To update, compile and file inventory record for tissues and other cleaning material.
- To compile and file toilet cleaning checklist.
- To separate spoiled facilities that can be sold out at recycle materials.
- To manage (record and assisting in applying in IIS) the leave taking/utilization of cleaning service team
- To arrange cleaner to be on duty for special events (Open day, conference, convocation, etc.)
- To report any damages to supervisor and place order immediately.
- To assess cleaners’ performance and provide training and coaching when needed.
- Sweep and mop office floors, corridors.
- Replenishment of tissue rolls in toilet.
- Refilling of detergent/hand wash liquid.
- Using skylift, clean the exterior wall by brushing it with detergent and water.
- Sweeping the compound and disposing the rubbish into rubbish bin.
- Clean glasses, mirrors, smooth surfaces.
- Simple fixing of doors, chairs, table, wardrobe.
- To perform any other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your superior from time to time
- Minimum one (1) year working experience.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Physically active and must be able to lift at least 25 kg.
- Head of Cleaning Service are required to walk, stand, stoop, crouch, kneel, sit, squat and twist. Restraints may have to be performed and some physical activity may take place on a daily basis.
Last Update: 07-Mar-2020