Faculty/Department: Group Corporate Affairs
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall photo/videoshoot and edit program material for the UCSI Group and its subsidiary companies, including the university.
- You shall coordinate with the writers and faculties on meeting demands and requests for GCA team to record and produce photo/video footage for stakeholders concerned, and be accountable for the output.
- You are required to maintain a flexible work schedule in order to accommodate evening and weekend shifts and travel to on-site locations for taping.
- You shall coordinate and/or train other videographer/s as and when required.
- You shall use camera equipment; make technical and creative decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, shooting angle, placement and type of microphone audio needs, locations, use of movement and interviews; serves as creative liaison to technical production staff.
- You shall edit and assemble final visual/audio program material; ensure consistency and relevancy to production; monitor technical quality of end product; determine adequate staffing needed for production; coordinate work activities of production crew during taping.
- You shall collaborate with the GCA team regarding preconceived ideas and physical realities of production setting and participates in program's visual development in conjunction with project owners.
- You shall test all equipment to determine technical quality of recording, audio and lighting apparatus prior to operation in the field.
- You shall oversee the security, operation and maintenance of equipment utilized in shooting and editing.
- You shall tests new equipment for purchase consideration; recommends purchase of supplies and equipment.
- You shall mount the finished/edited product onto the Group or subsidiary companies’ website via WebTV, YouTube or any social media that is adopted by GCA as a means of broadcasting.
- You shall, from time to time be given additional duties and responsibilities by the Vice President, Group Corporate Affairs.
- Degree or professional qualification
- Minimum 4-5 years working experience in video and photo production
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Possess own transport.
Last Update: 16-Apr-2021