Computer Services Department
- Provide IT project management to UCSI Group and University as well as managing the project lifecycle.
- To ensure IT projects meet expectations, delivered in a timely manner, and within the expected budget and manpower availability.
- Oversee overall project status and progress, and to report them periodically to the immediate supervisor.
- Provide overall project leadership.
- To gather user requirements, prepare adequate documentation and present them to the developers.
- Facilitate the analysis of business needs with the project owners and translate them well into requirements and functional specifications.
- Work alongside all departments and faculties in order to hear and asses their requirements.
- Facilitate vendor negotiations and vendor deliverables.
- Manage user acceptance test, change request and report problems.
- Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT Project Management.
- Experience in the Education industry is preferred.
- Must be very IT-savvy.
- Must have vast experience in managing user expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skills in Microsoft Project or equivalent tools is required.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020