Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
Being wholly in charge of assisting the Medical Lab Technologist in charge on daily operations and administrative matters pertaining to lab quality and services. To drive marketing and sales idea for both lab and clinic by working together with the Laurent Bleu Marketing Team.
Quality of services, accuracy of test, safety regulation and cost saving measures.
- Collect, label and handling of samples and adhere to lab operation protocols.
- Assist other Medical Lab Assistant in daily lab operations including conducting test, operate lab equipment, liaising with other lab providers, complete laboratory forms accurately, invoicing of suppliers and organized any lab related documents and records.
- Replenish and maintain laboratory supplies/inventory as needed and communication of critical results.
- Assist in maintaining proper inventory levels and tracking expiration dates of consumables
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned /requested by Supervisor / General Manager / CEO.
In Clinic Operations
- To assist front desk in managing patients on day-to-day basis or as when required.
- To ensure all laboratory request by medical doctors are accurate and correct.
- To coordinate with clinic operation team on matters of laboratory services
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned or requested by Supervisor/General Manager/CEO
- Degree/Diploma in MLT, Biomedical Science or in biological relevant course.
- At least 1 year working experience in healthcare setting.
- Prior administration, sales and marketing skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Phlebotomy.
- Has values of Integrity, Audacity, Excellence, and Perseverance. As well as accountability, humility, and authenticity.