Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To be in charge of a holistic weight management program with guidance from medical doctors and nutrition professors from UCSI
- To actively contribute in own methodology and ideas into the weight management program alongside the professors, doctors, and general manager.
- Customize personalized diet plans for clients in the weight management program and for clients reffered to by our General Practitioner doctors.
- To take into consideration age-specific and culturally appropriate nutrition and diet strategies amongst many other factors.
- To implement the Weight Management program with the approach that it is a holistic intervention aiming to change the lifestyle of the client. To emphasize on the medical, physical, and psychological aspects of the client so that permanent behavioural modifications will be made.
- To implement the Weight Management program with heavy emphasis on building personal rapport and being an accountability partner journeying with the client during the duration of the program.
- To perform psychological assessment on the suitability of the client as a candidate for the Weight Management program, and to always take into consideration the psychological status of the client throughout the program.
- To be a specialist in the usage of Inbody, our body composition analyser.
- Work as a team with the doctor, spa manager, academic experts and sales and marketing team. This may include helping the sales and marketing team and spa manager in their activities relating to the Weight Management program.
- Continuously up to date on any dietary or nutritional knowledge and market trends in research or in current retail establishments. This also includes knowledge in nutraceuticals.
- To be the nutraceutical authority to Laurent Bleu.
- Provide dietary services in accordance with company guidelines, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to interact with people of various age groups and background.
- Strong problem solving, project management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in English and fluent in spoken Mandarin or Malay or Tamil, to communicate with non-English speaking patients.
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Possess own transport.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2022 | Last Update: 02 Aug 2022