Kindergarten Teacher, Choreographer
UCSI Child Development Center Sdn Bhd (Cheras, Kuala Lumpur)
- Develop year, unit and lesson plan and incorporate a variety of learning materials and resources.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for learning activities.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Dance teachers may direct planning and supervision of children dance competitions.
- Provide a variety of learning experiences that actively engages students and are appropriate for their individual needs.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and complete records of students' progress and development.
- Prepare required reports on students and activities.
- Manage student behavior.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the expectations of the school.
- Participate in school sports day, concert and excursions.
- You shall perform other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum a Certificate or Dance related certification / Diploma in Early Childhood / Montessori
- Good dance teachers have: a varied and successful record in teaching dance; physical stamina, good health, and self-discipline for conducting hours of rigorous practice
- The ability to work as a member of a team; proven organisational skills; the ability to teach effectively within short teaching periods; the ability to use own initiative
- The essential ability to relate well to pupils, parents, staff and other school users
- Passionate, caring, and enjoy working with children.
- Independent and self-coordinated.
- Enthusiastic and gentle.
- Good command in English Language and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient in PC skills and familiar with common software applications.
- Must be results-oriented and energetic.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field using English medium.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020