UCSI College Sdn Bhd
- You shall work with the Dean, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Manager, Science Laboratory in the planning and efficient running of all laboratory classes.
- You shall work in consultation with all lecturers in charge of practical classes you are assigned to prepare and to assist the lecturers during practical classes.
- You shall maintain and upkeep the laboratories assigned to you.
- You shall prepare and make ready all materials needed for laboratory classes assigned to you.
- You shall order and maintain stocks of chemicals, glassware, apparatus and equipment.
- You shall demonstrate experimental techniques and operation of equipment to the students.
- You shall conduct trial experiments.
- You shall supervise the Laboratory Assistants in their work.
- You shall supervise scholarship students in washing of glassware and general maintenance of the laboratories.
- You shall assist your faculty members with some administrative task if required.
- You shall stay after hours if necessary. This shall be compensated in the form of leave should you be required to work more than 4 hours consecutively.
- You shall help out in invigilation duties during trial exams and actual exams.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum degree in Chemistry/ Biology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in laboratory.
- Willingness to take up new initiatives and projects.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities
Last Update: 30-Jun-2019