UCSI College Sdn Bhd
- To perform relevant administrative tasks as and when required.
- To prepare teaching and learning materials in accordance with the course content and additional materials necessary for delivery and discussion.
- To prepare and grade assessments as stipulated in each offered course.
- To counsel students pertaining to their academic and career.
- To conduct public seminars on contemporary issues when necessary.
- To take part in major public exhibitions, open days and road shows when required.
- Masters in Accounting or any relevant
- Minimum 1-3 years teaching experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 07-Mar-2019