- Malaysian Society of Clinical Psychology (MSCP), full member – CP1-0106 (February 2015- present)
- Association for Contextual Behavioural Science (ACBS), member-at-large (January 2014- present)
- International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP), member (January 2015- present)
- Malaysian Association for the Study of Pain (MASP), secretariat assistant (May 2016-present)
- Clinical Psychologist at Pain Clinic, Hospital Kuala Lumpur since January 2015
- Clinical Psychologist at KIN & KiDS Marriage, Family and Child Therapy Center since March 2014
- Psychotherapy and psychological assessment for children and adults
- Workshops on play therapy, childhood anxiety and sleep hygiene with International Federation of Red Cross, National Association of Christian Counsellors Malaysia, and other NGOs.
- Her World Magazine (January/February 2020 Issue) – Q&A on mental health and relationship issues
- Thotsntots (October 2018) – “Sook Huey believes ADHD can be turned into an asset”
- Calibre Magazine (October 2018) – “Common issues faced by kids in the 21st century”
- Her World Magazine (August 2018) – “Toeing the line: What are your restrictions as a parent when it comes to your children’s use of social media?”
- 1st National Association of Christian Counselors Chinese Conference 第一届马来西亚基督教辅导大会
- Invited workshop facilitator on “Understanding Children’s World”
- 6th Asian Academy of Family Therapy Conference (8-9 July 2019)
- Oral Presentation on “Self-differentiation and Spirituality in Therapy”
- ACBS Annual World Conference 15 (22-25 June 2017)
- Volunteer during conference
- Poster presentation on "Feasibility testing: ACT-based Group Intervention for Adolescents with Social Difficulties"
- Malaysian International Psychology Conference 2017 (13-14 May 2017)
- Oral presentation on "Peace in the Family: Interventions for Sibling Aggression"
- 6th World Congress on Pain 2016 of International Association for the Study of Pain (September 2016)
- Poster presentation on "Depression, Anxiety and Pain Catastrophizing among Patients Undergoing Total Knee Replacement in a Malaysian Public Hospital"
- 5th Biennial Scientific Meeting of Malaysia Association for the Study of Pain (March 2016)
- Workshop facilitation on "Goal Setting and Pacing"
- Poster presentation on Increasing Clinic Productivity: Examining No Show Rate in Pain Clinic, Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Special Education Network in Asia (SENIA) Conference (February 2016)
- Workshop presentations on Child-Centered Play Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Children with Special Need
- ACBS Annual World Conference 13 (July 2015)
- Scholarship award to attend conference
- Poster presentation on Mindful Focusing as Chronic Pain Management Technique
- 5th ARUPS at Singapore (March 2015)
- Poster presentation on Master thesis entitled "Lesson from Tortoise and the Hare: Quiet Ego as Mediator between Mindfulness and Human Flourishing"