Faculty/Department: UCSI College Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall manage circulation desk.
- You shall arrange books on shelves.
- You shall assist students and staff in locating information / reference materials / books.
- You shall demonstrate operations of AV equipment and all equipment at the Learning Centre including the security system are in good working order.
- You shall attend to inquiries, walk-in and / or phone-in.
- You shall ensure that books/ reference materials returned to the library are in order.
- You shall provide the necessary administrative assistance to the Head of Academic including:
- support service to committees including academic boards, governing bodies and task groups;
- provide administrative support to the academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers;
- provide support for examination and assessment processes;
- preparing reports and statistics for internal and external use;
- purchase goods and equipment, as required, and processing invoices;
- You shall perform all other duties that may be given to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- You shall perform any other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Bachelor in Library Management or related experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a positive attitude and a good team player.
- Possess own transport.
Last Update: 05-Mar-2020