- Bhandari M, Yun BS. Tear film measurements in four different ethnic groups: Malay, Chinese, Indian and Nigerian. Int Eye Res. 2020 Apr;20(4):589-593
- Srinivasan R, Bhandari M, Sharma T, Raman R. Fluorophotometric Measurement of Corneal Autofluorescence in Diabetic and Normal Eyes. Nepalese Journal of Ophthalmology. 2020 Oct 5;12(2):201-8.
- Bhandari, M., Ern, R.L.W., Optom, B., Majumder, C., Optom, M. and Ho, D., 2019. Does the chromagen blue filter lens affect the reading speed, accuracy and contrast sensitivity. Med J Malaysia, 74(1), p.31.
- Bhandari, M. and Yin, M.C., 2018. Relationship of Invasive and Non-Invasive Tear Break Up Time in University Adult with Risk of Sleep Apnea. J Ophthalmol & Vis Sci, 3(1), p.1028.
- Baral, P., Baral, N., Maharjan, I.M., Gautam, B.R. and Bhandari, M., 2014. Biometric parameters and intra ocular lens power used for cataract eyes in Karnali, Nepal. Nepalese Journal of Ophthalmology, 6(2), pp.192-196.
- Bhandari, M., 2012. Can myopia delay diabetic retinopathy? These two common conditions can interact as well as simply coexist. But, that may be a good thing. Review of Optometry, 149(8), pp.82-87.
- Bhandari, M. and Hung, P.R., 2012. Habits of contact lens wearers toward lens care in Malaysia. Med J Malaysia, 67(3), pp.274-277.
- Bhandari, M., Rajan, R., Krishnan, P.T., Pal, S.S., Raman, R. and Sharma, T., 2012. Morphological and functional correlates in Goldmann-Favre syndrome: a case series. Korean Journal of Ophthalmology, 26(2), pp.143-146.
- Bhandari, M., Raman, R. and Sharma, T., 2011. Clinical application of the ocular fluorophotometer. Expert Review of Ophthalmology, 6(2), pp.159-163.
Awards and Recognitions
- “Fluorophotometric Measurement of Corneal Autofluorescence in Diabetes Mellitus” at the international conference on “Nano-Medicine and Recent Advances in Ophthalmic Research” during September 3-5, 2008 (Received the best poster award)
Contributions to Society
- Worked as an optometrist on the project titled “ Modeling the need for Diabetic Retinopathy screening” which was collaboration between the International Centre for Eye health at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and Vision Research Foundation, Sankara Nethralaya during June 2008 – July 2010.
- Worked as research optometrist in two large-scale projects called, Sankara Nethralaya Diabetic Retinopathy Project incidence study (SN–DREAM) and Sankara Nethralaya Chennai Age Related Eye Study (SN-CARE) during Aug 2007 – Sep 2010