Faculty/Department: Group Logistics Management Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall be reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, KL Campus for all duties assigned to you. In line the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor, KL Campus, South Wing, you are to report to the Maintenance Supervisor, KL Campus, North Wing.
- Assembling and disassembling furniture.
- Moving furniture, device and equipment from one place to another place manually.
- Set up furniture for function.
- Set up tables and chairs according to requested layout (for functions).
- Set up truss structure for exhibition.
- Repairing furniture
- Upholstery (replacement of chair leather).
- Simple fixing of doors, chairs, table, wardrobe.
- Prepares, primes, sands, seals, patches and paints furniture, surfaces, buildings, and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as varnish, lacquer, shellac, enamel, latex, epoxy, water-proofing and heat resistant finishes.
- Tapes, flushes, repairs and applies texturing, wallpaper, and acoustic layers on a variety of surfaces. Adjusts colors when necessary; utilized enhanced finishing skills when appropriate.
- Applies materials to new construction, existing, multi-story buildings, alterations, and remodeling.
- To arrange and fix tiles on the wall surface and floors.
- Cutting, assembling and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructures (e.g. electrical wiring).
- Installing and maintaining water supply systems.
- Minimum six (6) months working experience.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Physically active and must be able to lift at least 25 kg.
- Maintenance officers are required to walk, stand, stoop, crouch, kneel, sit, squat and twist. Restraints may have to be performed and some physical activity may take place on a daily basis.
Last Update: 04-Apr-2018