Faculty/Department: Group Logistics Management Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall be reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor for all duties assigned to you. In the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor, you are to report to the Head of Maintenance.
- Assembling and disassembling furniture.
- Moving furniture, device, equipment and etc. from one place to another place manually.
- Set up furniture for function
- Set up tables and chairs according to requested layout (for functions).
- Set up truss structure for exhibition.
- Repairing furniture
- Upholstery (replacement of chair leather).
- Simple fixing of doors, chairs, table, wardrobe.
- Prepares, primes, sands, seals, patches and paints furniture, surfaces, buildings, and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as varnish, lacquer, shellac, enamel, latex, epoxy, water-proofing and heat resistant finishes.
- Tapes, flushes, repairs and applies texturing, wallpaper, and acoustic layers on a variety of surfaces. Adjusts colors when necessary; utilizes enhanced finishing skills when appropriate.
- Applies materials to new construction, existing, multi-story buildings, alterations, and remodeling.
- To arrange and fix tiles on the wall surface and floors.
- Cutting, assembling and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring).
- Installing and maintaining water supply systems
- You are required to work and on standby (after working hours and weekend) as and when it is necessary and required by your superior;
- To perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum six (6) months working experience.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Physically active and must be able to lift at least 25 kg.
- Maintenance officers are required to walk, stand, stoop, crouch, kneel, sit, squat and twist. Restraints may have to be performed and some physical activity may take place on a daily basis.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021