Manager (Enrolment Counseling)
Faculty/Department: Student Enrolment Centre
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Growing Enrolment
- Lead, monitor and manage the performance of Enrolment Counselling team to ensure New Student Enrolment target are met in every intake.
- Responsible for on campus recruitment events (e.g. Open Day) and ensure successful execution of the events.
- Monitor the progress of New Student Enrolment and update to the leadership team in SEC from time to time.
- Generate reports, presentation slide for meeting whenever requires.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, both internal (e.g: Enrolment eCounselling, Marcomm, SPD), and external (e.g: faculties, digital marketing, SAA, etc) to meet the expected outcome.
- To assist and support the team including addressing training needs for them.
- Ensure that accurate information is given to prospective students and parents regarding admissions requirements, registration, fees etc
- To ensure that all applications are reviewed and processed in accordance with established guidelines to determine admissions eligibility and follow up with students for missing information/ documents.
- To ensure that all processes and procedures are followed from a lead all the way to registration.
- Marketing Intelligence
- To conduct market intelligence and gathering data and information on competitors' offerings, including programs, and bursary.
- To assist in propose, develop, and execute in market expansion plans for National team.
- To master all UCSI University products.
- Supporting and Administrative Activities
- To support any ad-hoc or pre-planned marketing recruitment activities.
- To build a solid relationship with the team members and foster a culture of excellent in communication with one another.
- From time to time to up-date individual sales kit
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Degree in any field.
- Minimum 4 year working experience. Experience in student recruitment field will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 23-Apr-2021