Manager (Secretariat Office)
Faculty/Department: Group Legal Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To plan, organize and at times lead and manage all of the activities related to the Secretariat Office.
- Ensure all record keeping of the respective duties and work processes of the Secretariat Office are in accordance to the ISO requirements, policies & SoPs.
- Take charge of policy review, updates and drafting.
- Assist the Group Registrar to organise graduation ceremonies and convocation.
- To plan and organise auditing documents and information for all audit purposes requirement by all Regulatory Authority. To plan, coordinate, take minutes and manage all meetings which shall include but not limited to TMM, Senate, University Council as well as the UCSI College Board of Governors meeting(s) this shall include planning and liaising as well as archiving and record keeping of all past and present minutes of meeting(s) related to the same.
- Provide guidance to faculties and service departments of the university and college on matters relating to Secretariat Office services.
- Provide support from the Secretariat Office in all related matters as assigned and directed by Group Registrar.
- Assist in the Registrar’s Office budgeting exercise and the administration of the approved departmental budget – Secretariat Office in particular.
- Attend to student’s enquiry on disputes relating to records, admission and registration.
- Collaborate with administrators, academics, IT support and course counsellors to facilitate and improve services to students.
- Participate in professional development activities and serve to support the goals and objectives of the Registrar’s Office and the University as a whole.
- Perform any other duties may be assigned by your Supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum Degree holder.
- Minimum 7-10 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both written & spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 12-Feb-2020