Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Marketing Management
- To assist in initiating and evaluating marketing strategies for UCSI University.
- To assist in initiating and evaluating various school outreach and enrich programmes.
- To assist in initiating and evaluating various co-branding marketing activities / events with the external parties.
- To assist in conceptualizing, planning and executing effective marketing advertisement (both above the line and below the line advertisement).
- To assist in planning and evaluating the public relation and media communication strategies
- To assist in deploying internal and external resources to ensure successful recruitment activities.
- To observe the national market movement and be alert on the competitors’ movement in the market
- To plan and support marketing activities which initiate by agents / embassies or the ministries.
- To initiate direct marketing approach.
- To explore the school outreach and enrichment strategies.
- To explore the potential of collaboration projects.
- Sales Management
- To organize resource to achieve the stretched targets.
- To assist in leading and managing the team of course counselors to achieve sales targets.
- To assist spearheading SMS and telemarketing campaign during recruitment period
- To assist in spearheading the business development for present and new projects.
- To seek new recruitment agents and ensure excellent service & support given to agents.
- To plan and participate agent previews, road show and any recruitment activities those bring in registration.
- To educate agents on the completion of documents upon visa processing.
- Services and Administrative
- To conduct market survey and prepare market analysis quarterly.
- To maintain process and operational efficiency of the department as well as keeping the team motivated.
- To ensure all the marketing reports are complete on a timely manner.
- To ensure sufficient resources to cope with the internal and external activities.
- To assist in the development projects and programmes of activities undertaken by the Sales & Marketing such as:
- The implementation of customer care survey / feedback.
- Any other projects that may arise from time to time.
- To carry out such other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by the person acting on behalf of UCSI University
- Master’s degree in any field. Preferably Hospitality and Tourism.
- Minimum 4-6 years related working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transport.
Last Update: 19-Feb-2019