UCSI College Sdn Bhd
- Oversee the public relation and media communication strategies inclusive of media planning and booking, placement of advertisement in magazines / newspapers / any other print materials and external e-based portal;
- Observe the education market movement and feedback the effectiveness of the advertisement;
- Plan, monitor, execute and evaluate various co-branding marketing activities / events with the external parties;
- Provide career pathway advice, promote UCSI COLLEGE courses and execute proper admission process together with the sales team members;
- Work closely with other advertising and promotion colleagues pertaining the marketing campaigns;
- Support the team in various partner school events should there be any short of manpower within UCSI College;
- Support any ad hoc or pre-planned sales & marketing recruitment activities and the overall department operation whenever necessary;
- Forming a mutually beneficial relationship in a climate of trust and respect with our stakeholders;
- Maintaining communication with organisations and providing prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely selective information;
- Working closely with corporate partners in developing new ideas, and call on appropriate personnel to provide the opportunity of the PR and media collaboration if necessary;
- Design layout for websites, graphics, buttons icons and flash;
- Involve in the conceptual design and production of a wide variety of websites.
- Candidates must possess a minimum Degree in relevant field.
- Candidates must possess a minimum 2 years working experience in Advertising and Promotion field.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, be pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Candidates must possess own transport and be willing to travel by him/herself
Last Update: 12-Nov-2018