Marketing Manager (Healthcare)
- Maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- To develop Public Relations initiatives to project a favorable image of the hospital to the public.
- To plan, monitor and execute communications in the hospital’s digital ecosystem.
- To build positive branding of the hospital and create awareness of the hospital’s facilities and services via creative and effective messaging in through social media.
- Building and maintaining a positive relationship with traditional & new media.
- To initiate and coordinate with media and consultants on media questions & answers to facilitate interviews.
- To assist in the development, refinement and to execute business and marketing plans for the hospital.
- To participate in any promotion/public relation activities that will position/enhance the image/brand of the hospital.
- To identify and develop strategies for new business opportunities for the hospitals.
- To organize media planning, advertisement and promotional materials.
- Candidate must posses at least Degree in Business / Marketing / Advertising or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in a similar capacity preferably healthcare setting.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Possess leadership qualities and able to meet deadlines.
- Result oriented and creative in sales and marketing solutions and ideas.
Last Update: 13-Feb-2020