Faculty/Department: Sekolah Sri UCSI Sdn Bhd (Subang, Selangor)
- To teach primary/secondary classes with some administrative duties as directed by your supervisor.
- Teach 75 percent of weekly load; if teaching load is lower, other related responsibilities will be allocated, which may include but not limited to, school event and student welfare.
- To provide a variety of learning experiences that actively engages students and are appropriate for their individual needs.
- To participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs, and student organizations
- To perform all other duties relating to the above that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent
- Can work in Subang Jaya.
- Excellent command of English in both written and spoken.
- At least 3 years of teaching experience in a school setting.
- Good communication skills and time management skills.
- Willing to work in a team.
- Dedicated and passionate in education. Able to work extra hours when required.
- Having positive attitude, with friendly and outgoing personality
Deadline: 31 May 2023 | Last Update: 02 Nov 2022