Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall ensure familiarity with policies and procedures.
- You shall take part in any staff orientation, in-service training and educational program and ensure that professional laboratory practices are carried out at all times.
- You shall help in the development and implementation of quality assurance systems covering these areas, thus ensuring an efficient and effective service is being provided to our customers.
- You shall ensure competency in the use of all instruments and analyses relevant to the specific specialty. Staff should be also competent in all other manual laboratory techniques relative to their specific specialty.
- You shall ensure that laboratory running costs are kept under control and be aware of the costs involved.
- You shall ensure that adequate supplies are available for the smooth operation of the department.
- You shall ensure all statistical data required by management or other agencies collected are accurate and provided in a timely fashion.
- You shall keep informed of current laboratory diagnostic techniques to ensure that the Laboratory is providing the most efficient and modern services.
- You shall ensure that you are familiar with the latest techniques and practices regarding health and safety at work, e.g. Handling of toxic materials, handling of biohazard material, fire safety, etc. and provide staff with regular reminders and updates regarding good safety work practices within the laboratory.
- You shall help in the clerical duties in the Laboratory.
- You shall assist patients in the collection of urine and sputum samples when needed.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Minimum 1-year working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Having phlebotomy skills would be an advantage.
Deadline: 31 Aug 2022 | Last Update: 01 Jun 2022