Multimedia and Parking Facilities Assistant
Group Logistics Management Office
- You shall be reporting to the Head, Multimedia, Group Logistics Management Office for all duties assigned to you
- Multimedia-Related Tasks
- To maintain audiovisual equipment so that they are in usable condition.
- To set up and control of all sound system in any function assigned.
- To ensure the safe keeping of all equipments after all the function by updating inventory record on regular basis.
- To support any events and functions which are organized by both internal and external clients when it comes to sound system-related-matter
- To record and or update all audio, visual, and multi-media tools and equipment in the inventory list.
- To assist lecturer in setting and getting audio visual equipments, projector, and computer’s set up before classes commence.
- To diagnose and resolve media system problems in classrooms.
- To provide basic instruction in the operation of A/V equpment to clients.
- To perform any other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Parking Facilities
- To count the number of parking cards in regular basis to check if the number of parking cards in use is tally with the number of parking being purchased.
- To maintain the number of parking cards at parking card dispenser.
- To attend to complaints/feedbacks related to parking facilities.
- To replenish cash (for giving change) in autopay machine.
- To collect collection box from autopay machine as scheduled or when the box is almost full.
- Ensures that parking is in compliance with applicable rules, regulations, and policies as well as auditor recommendations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Willing to work after working hours when there are functions.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020