Faculty/Department: Computer Services Department
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To develop and maintain Web Application using web development tools such as VB, C#, and .NET Framework but not limited to.
- Perform logical analysis, design and develop modules based on the requirements from the client given specifications and within the time frame given.
- Translates User Specification and requirement to functional design and user-friendly web application.
- Maintain existing source codes and optimize the SQL Script in enhancing system performance to providing an excellent user experience to the client.
- Ensure bugs are minimized on developed modules.
- To work and collaborate with outsource party on upcoming project.
- To provide user support on the existing web applications.
- To work within a team of software development to contribute ideas, methods, and problem-solving activities.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related fields.
- Able to communicate and write in English.
- Highly organized and possess a positive attitude. Able to work independently as well as strong teamwork skills.
- Experience in full project implementation that involves, development, migration, enhancement and maintenance activities.
- Disciplined, structured programming skills and strong problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 30 Nov 2023 | Last Update: 27 Jun 2023