Faculty/Department: Computer Services Department
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Work closely with the Software Engineering team with responsibility for the following task:
- Suggest application design enhancements and new product features.
- Evaluate new technology options, recommending the adoption of new technologies into the solution.
- CI/CD for enhancing the new IIS 2.0.
- Implementation of digitalization or automation.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience designing and developing commercial-grade web applications using Oracle APEX.
- Oracle SQL / Oracle PL/SQL programming experience.
- Experience in managing web page layouts with APEX templates and themes.
- Relational Data modeling.
- Knowledge of web application usability trends.
- HTML5 / CSS knowledge.
- Experience collaborating effectively with team members and partners in a distributed project environment.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft .NET will be advantages
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.
Desired Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have):
- Oracle Database performance and tuning.
- APEX 5 Universal Theme.
- APEX Plug-in development.
- Experience integrating REST APIs into APEX applications.
- Web application security / Data security
Deadline: 30 Jun 2022 | Last Update: 11 Feb 2022