Part Time Lecturer in Japanese Language
Faculty/Department: Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Preparation of all Module materials, including slides, notes and lecture support materials. (A set of Hard and Soft copies of the materials must be submitted to the Faculty Administrator and belongs to the University)
- Preparation of 2 (two) sets of Examination Questions, including Marking Schemes for the Topic assigned.
- Ensuring that all sessions adhere to the start and end times.
- Ensuring that the Learning Outcomes of the Module are achieved through the use of appropriate Teaching/Learning Activities.
- Preparation of end of Module Report, highlighting the manner in which the Module was conducted, performance of students on the Module, any exceptional situations which may have arisen during the Module and recommendations for future delivery of this Module.
- You shall set and mark all examination scripts including supplementary examination papers.
- Masters/Bachelors in related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities
Last Update: 21-Feb-2020