Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To support work at clinic front desk, registration, and dispensary.
- To handle clinic phone calls and patient’s enquiries.
- To prepare, label, check and dispense medications for patients in accordance with physician’s prescription.
- To assist in consumables & medication inventory management.
- To assist on drug procurement.
- To provide comprehensive medication counselling to patient whenever necessary.
- To provide effective care & good customer service to patients.
- To support on clinic housekeeping.
- To assist on daily routine clinic administrative tasks.
- To perform any other additional tasks as and when requested by supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Pleasant personality with the ability to multi-task.
- Must pay high attention to details and accuracy.
Deadline: 31 Mar 2023 | Last Update: 17 Jan 2023