Faculty/Department: Faculty of Applied Science
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
Established in 1999, UCSI University’s Faculty of Applied Sciences has distinguished itself as one of Malaysia’s leading hubs of scientific study. The Faculty stands out for the quality of academic teaching and research in Biotechnology, Food Science, Nutrition and Aquatic Science.
The Faculty is home to intelligent and ambitious individuals who target a fast-track career in food technology, food science, applied science and others related science courses. Our students go beyond themselves in every endeavour and the Faculty provides them with myriad avenues to shine. The Faculty enjoys an impressive haul of intervarsity awards and many of our undergraduate students steal a march on their postgraduate counterparts by publishing their research findings in scientific journals. Success is an integral part of the Faculty’s identity and character.
This position requires commitment to teaching, research & scholarly activities and contribution to programme administration and management.
- PhD in related field, and a Science BSc degree.
- With expertise in Forensic Science or Forensic Anthropology.
- A strong research and publication track record are highly desirable.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature positive attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.