Faculty/Department: Faculty of Social Sciences and Liberal Arts
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
The Faculty of Social Sciences & Liberal Arts offers programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate degree levels in the disciplines of Mass Communication, Psychology, English Language & Communication, and Education. Our programs combine theory and practice and students apply their knowledge and skills in practicums, industry projects and cooperative learning attachments every year. Our vibrant, dedicated and creative team of faculty members is committed to innovation and excellence in teaching and research. Various innovative methodologies and pedagogies with a student-centered approach are adopted such as problem-based learning, experiential learning, social learning and the flipped classroom.
This position requires a commitment to teaching, research & scholarly activities, and contribution to program administration and management.
- Ph.D. holder in a related field.
- Any relevant professional membership will be an added advantage.
- A strong research and publication track record are highly desirable.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possesses a mature positive attitude, and is a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.