|Approval Code||N/340/6/0788, 11/2024|
|Accreditation Code||MQA/PA 11342|
|Course Duration||3 years (9 semesters)|
|Course Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Intakes||January, May and September|
The BA (Hons) Entrepreneurship programme prepares students to acquire entrepreneurial mindset, or the ability for students to think and act in more creative, innovative, opportunistic and proactive ways. The programme aims to prepare graduates with in-depth knowledge and competent skill set to analyse and interpret the current business environment in context of Entrepreneurial development and management.
In most cases, being an entrepreneur means building a life on your own terms. It also involves someone who takes action to make a change in the world. This programme will equip you to do just that. It will also help you hone leadership and entrepreneurial skills as a domain of choice in addressing business.
(Subject to Faculty discretion after reviewing transcript and syllabus, maximum credit transfer of 50% of the total programme credits.)
Other qualification deemed equivalent by Government of Malaysia.
The requirement to pass Mathematics and English at SPM level in first and second items can be waived should the qualifications contain Mathematics and English subjects with equivalent/higher achievement.
English Language Requirements
For local student:
- English language competency requirements are as follows: Minimum grade B+ in SPM English Language; or minimum grade C in SPM English Language 1119/)-Level English/IGCSE; or minimum grade of A2 in UEC English Language; or minimum Band 3 in MUET.
- In the event the English Language requirements are not met, applicants will be required to take the Basic English and English Foundation for in-sessional academic enhancement concurrently with the programme.
For international student:
- English language competency requirements are as follows: CEFR Low B2; IELTS: 5.5; MUET- BAND 3; TOEFL iBT: 46; Pearson test of English: 51; Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests: 160.
- International applicants who do not meet the English Language requirements will need to improve their proficiency by enrolling into the English for Tertiary Education programme (R/KJP/00920-00929) which helps them prepare for attaining a required band score. Placement into the various levels of the English for Tertiary Education programme depends on the English Language qualification students have at the point of admission and/or the outcome of the English Placement Test.
- The applicants who have met the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement may be advised by Faculty to improve their proficiency by undertaking additional English proficiency courses.
- Retail Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Business Manager
- Sales Manager
- Management Analyst
- Start-up Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Business Planner
- Business Owner
- University Life
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)/ Pengajian Malaysia (International)
- Extracurricular Learning Experience 1
- Basic Entrepreneurship
- Statistics and its Applications
- Fundamentals of Management
- Business Communication
- Business Accounting
- Introduction to Public Speaking
- Business Information System
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Cooperative Placement I
- Tamadun Islam and Tamadun Asia (Local) / Bahasa Komunikasi 3 (International)
- Extracurricular Learning Experience 2
- Business Research Methods
- Organisational Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Business Law – Malaysian Perspective
- New Product Development
- Family Business
- Managing People
- Cooperative Placement II
- Management Science
- Corporate Communication
- Introduction to Advertising
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Extracurricular Learning Experience 3
- Developing Entrepreneurship Skills 1
- Developing Entrepreneurship Skills 2
- Entrepreneurship Project I
- Entrepreneurship Project II
- Strategic Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- SME and Public Policy
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Cooperative Placement III
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Web Design
- Basic Photography