|Approval Code||N/214/4/0175; 11/2021|
|Subject Area||Fashion Styling|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Course Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Intakes||January, May and September|
Ambitious fashion students get to experience a well-constructed learning and training programme that is specially designed to bring out the hidden talent of any individual who is passionate about Fashion Styling.
At ICAD, we motivate and develop students’ interests into skills that prepare them well for the industry.
The creative learning process where knowledge is shaped by experience and realistic situations is part of the Fashion Styling course. Our challenging environment which engages students through project based, multi-disciplinary educational experiences that go beyond the normal classroom teaching method will build up the confidence of students and groom them into leaders.
A Fashion Stylist is able to vision, multitask and create a harmonious display of a variety of products/brands into one theme, movement or story that relates well to the selected target market or crowd and present it with style. A fashion stylist can be versatile with any theme whether it is contemporary, commercial or artistic image styling.
An exciting life awaits a Fashion Stylist with character building careers and opportunities to work as an independent Fashion Stylist.
Assignments, skill based final projects, quizzes, tests, presentations, mid-term and final exams.
- A review of the Art/Design portfolio (6 sets of art work/A4 size) will be required in assessing the knowledge and skills for admission level purposes.
Career Opportunities in Fashion Styling;
- Fashion Journalist/Fashion Editor
- Fashion Buyer
- Fashion Merchandiser
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Designer
- Image Consultant/Fashion Consultant
- Visual Merchandiser
- Wedding Advisor
- Fashion Photographer
- Creative Director
- Model/Talent Agent
- Wardrobe Stylist (For Television/Movie/Theatre)
- Video/Commercial Styling
Stylists can provide services even when they are not attached to an organisation or as a Freelancer;
- Personal Stylist
- Celebrity Stylist
- Blogger Stylist
- On-line Stylist
- Occasion Stylist
- Image Consultant
- Personal Shopper
- Advance Fashion Styling
- Fashion Photography
- Fashion Accessories Studies
- Editorial Design
- Grooming and Image Consulting
- Fashion Retailing
- Final Major Project -Research and Portfolio
- Final Major Project -Product Realisation
- Fashion Entrepreneurship
- Ideation and Innovation (MPU-U4)
- Business Law- Malaysian Perspective (MPU-U3)
- Extra-Curricular Learning Experience 2 (MPU-U4)
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A (MPU-2) *SPM student without credit in BM
- Malaysian Studies(MPU-U1)*Malaysian Student
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (MPU-U1)*International Student
- Cooperative Placement 2
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.