This programme equips students with the core Subject Listing international business competencies that are vital in this globalised world, aiming to familiarise learners with components in management, marketing, finance, economics and business law from an international perspective.
* This programme received a 100% graduate employability score in the Ministry of Higher Education’s Graduate Employability 2020. (Source: ge.mohe.gov.my/)
Pass SPM with minimum 3 credits (C)
Pass UEC with minimum 3 credits (B)
Minimum 1 principal (C)
Minimum 1 principal (E)
Computing Related Certificate SKM, SKK (MQF Level 3)
Pass Level 3 and pass SPM with at least 1 credit
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to SPM / O-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
Minimum overall average of 50%
Other SPM equivalent qualifications
50% average score
Other Year 11 equivalent
Minimum overall average of 50%
Any other equivalent qualifications
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.SPM Credit – 'A+' to 'C'
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
STPM principal – 'A' to 'C'
A-Level principal – 'A' to 'E'
English Language Requirements
For Local Students
SPM English LanguageGrade B+
SPM English Language 1119/O-Level/IGCSEGrade C
UEC English LanguageGrade A2
TOEFL iBTGrade 42
For International Students
Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests160
Pearson Test of English47
- International applicants who do not meet the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirements will need to improve their proficiency by enrolling into the English for Tertiary Education programme (R/KJP/00920-00929).
- Placement into the various levels of the English for Tertiary Education programme depends on the English Language qualification students have at the point of admission and/or the outcome of the English Placement Test.
- The applicants who have met the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement may be advised by Faculty to improve their proficiency by undertaking additional English proficiency courses.
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Accounting
- Computing Studies
- Business Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Introduction to Statistics
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to International Business
- Japanese Language
- German Language
- Mandarin Language
- Korean Language
- International Management
- International Marketing
- International Economics
- Malaysian Ecotourism
- Management Accounting
- Principle Approach to Business Ethics
- International Finance
- International Business Law
- Global Sourcing
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Principle of Public Relations
- Co-Operative Placement
- Ethnic Relations
- Islamic Civilisation and Asian Civilisation
- Malaysian Studies
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 3
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
- International business development
- Distribution and marketing
- International sales and marketing
- International relations
- International brand management
- International care
- Business development