This programme is more than giving students the technical know-how and ideal management skills for a rewarding career in the hospitality industry....
It is about preparing professionals to be objective-oriented and keeping ahead in leadership, social responsibility and ethical values to drive the industry further and greater.
As such, students in this programme will be exposed to research methods, marketing and digital communications for global hospitality businesses, and data analysis interpretation for hospitality research, among others.
Ideally, this programme will give students the edge to thrive in various international businesses by espousing the right aptitude towards a global career.
If this appeals to you, make UCSI your choice, and get set to take on the world.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent only
Applicants with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or CGPA 2.50 and below with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in a related field
Additional requirements, documentations and assessments are applicable to non-related degree fields or their equivalent.
English Language Requirements
Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests169
Pearson Test of English59
UCSI University EnglishCompletion of Basic English (BE) and English Foundation (EF)
- Research Methods for Hospitality Industry
- International Hospitality Operations and Management
- Marketing and Digital Communications for Global Hospitality Business
- Human Resource Management for Hospitality Industry
- Global Leadership Development for Hospitality Industry
- International Hospitality Innovation and Sustainability Practices.
- Finance Management for Hospitality Industry
- Data Analysis Interpretation for Hospitality Research
- Strategic Management and Planning for Hospitality Industry
- Organisational Behaviour for Hospitality Industry
- Global Business Entrepreneurship for Hospitality Industry
- Dissertation Project
- Spas and Resorts
- Food Service Establishments
- Casinos and Theme Parks
- Cruise Lines
- Property Management Companies
- Hospitality Consultancy
- Education Bodies.
Approximate Total Fees: