Group Logistics Management Office
- AUTOCAD, client liaison, co-ordination, site meetings, site inspection.
- On-site co-ordination with client, project managers, a range of consultants parties i.e. architects, engineers, lighting, interior, contractor parties, local design institutes (LDI).
- Providing solutions to contractor’s RFIs.
- Assist in site memo and instructions drafting.
- Assist architect/interior designers to resolve on-site discrepancies and as-built conditions.
- Management of on-site CAD drawings/documents in the shared access folders.
- You shall perform other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities
Last Update: 21-Sep-2018