Faculty/Department: UCSI Consulting Group Sdn Bhd
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment, and vacancies that they have
- Advertise open roles to internal and external networks and follow up when necessary.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies via telephone calls
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Negotiating pay and salary rates
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organizing interviews for shortlisted candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Upsell UCSI’s Employment and Co – Op Placement Centre (Hence sometimes required to be in Campus)
- To support office operations
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any discipline
- Preferably 2-3 year(s) of working experience in recruitment industry
- General understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Outstanding communication ability (both Malay and English).
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Positive can-do attitude with adjective to describe yourself being self-motivated, ambitious.
- Goal orientated, good team player and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Tenacious problem solver, able to work to deadlines and targets.
- Organized and methodical with a keen eye for detail
- Computer, technology and social media savvy.
- Familiar with professional development courses.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020