Sales and Marketing Manager
Faculty/Department: UCSI Extension Sdn Bhd
- You shall be responsible to drive & achieve sales targets for UCSI Extension Sdn Bhd in all areas by working closely with Chief Executive Officer
- You shall present and sell company products to potential and current clients.
- You shall adhere to all internal and external business meetings.
- You shall propose & supervise implementation of competitive sales & marketing action plans.
- You shall propose and implement sales and marketing activities and liaise with relevant internal and external parties to coordinate sales & marketing activities.
- You shall prepare & conduct a variety of presentations, proposals, sales contracts and status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- You shall develop and maintain marketing collaterals and current product knowledge.
- You shall manage & ensure quality and consistency of product.
- You shall manage & supervise account services through quality checks and other follow-up methods.
- You shall establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships through providing courtesy calls and reminders. Identify sales prospects, contact them and schedule appointments and other accounts as assigned. Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing, advertising and field activity.
- You shall market research on competitors’ products, marketing plans, product price, and etc. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information’s, or feedback gathered through field activity to superior.
- You shall coordinate & perform related administrative tasks.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your superior from time to time.
- You shall oversee all areas pertaining managing social platforms and actively engaged social media to promote, update and upkeep it to enhance product sales.
- You shall organize and participate in all marketing and sales events. You shall also attend expos, exhibitions and workshops as part of awareness initiatives and marketing activities.
- Degree in Business Administration & Marketing or other related qualification.
- Have experience in engaging with Social Media
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Sales and marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in graphic design software would be an added advantage
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020