Sales and Marketing Manager
Faculty/Department: UCSI Hotels Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Responsible for the overall business of the room and banquet revenue of the hotel while assisting the Director of Sales & Marketing / Director of Operations in expanding a larger clientele.
- Develops the sales strategy for his or her sector in accordance with the sales department's policies. In doing this, he or she must use all the systems available to put in place a suitable sales organization whilst seeking new directions for sales growth.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager must also review the marketing campaigns conducted, analyze and check the growth of the market in his or her sector, producing monthly reports, settling management indicators, analyzing statistics and managing a budget.
- To achieve hotel’s budget in terms of overall Room & Catering budget by formulating marketing strategies, development and co-ordination of sales activities to further enhance market share and supervision of the sales team.
- Maximizing business opportunities in targeted segment in the market.
- Constantly review direct competition for market intelligence.
- Carries out all duties directed by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Maintains good working relationship with all other departments of the hotel
- Follow up with all clients before and after big functions.
- Attends special sales promotion or marketing activities organized by hotel.
- Driving sales through customer direct approach and meet up to promote hotel/event packages
- Driving sales through digital and online marketing to expand the target range
- Understanding the product of UCSI Hotels, together with pricing and other details
- Following up with customers for any sales and marketing related event/inquiry
- Analyzing current strategy, demand and competition
- Promotional activities
- Writing reports
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Managing digital campaigns and social media
- Producing invoice, Letter of Undertaking/Approval, BEO, ensuring payment and ensuring the event goes well
- Working together with F&B Manager and Room Division Manager
- Minimum Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism Management, Business Management, Sales & Marketing.
- At least 2 years working experience in similar position in Hotel Sales (Room and Catering Sales).
- Possess good communication skills, excellent command in written and spoken English.
- Ability to plan and execute events with strong sense of detail.
- Knowledge of organizing event and meeting client requests.
- Good organizers, ability to prioritize workload & work within tight deadlines.
Last Update: 10-Jul-2020