Sales & Marketing Executive
Uni Comms International Sdn Bhd
- To accomplish marketing and sales objectives.
- To recruit and communicate the job expectations to the Agents.
- To achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans, and execute the plan.
- To exercise quality customer-service standards by identifying the problem areas and resolve the problems, by identifying trends, determining system improvements and by implementing change.
- To accomplish marketing and sales objectives by executing merchandising and trade promotion programmes.
- To identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements and by defining the market, competitor's share, and the competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
- To contribute to the product marketability and profitability by researching and identifying market opportunities.
- To provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends in Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) business.
- To provide feedback and analysis on mobile behaviour of the target consumer group.
- To accomplish any other tasks to be assigned from time to time.
- To ensure accurate reporting and tracking of sales receipts and cash in/outflow.
- To ensure that reporting are provided in a timely manner.
Skills/Qualifications: Marketing Concepts, Territory Management, Recruitment, Understanding the Customer, Client Relationships. Savvy in the use of computer applications.
- Possess at least a Diploma qualification or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience in retail sales.
- Possess a high degree of integrity.
- Excellent in communication and negotiation.
- Possess an adequate ICT knowledge and is able to learn and apply ICT systems.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- A good team player who possesses a mature attitude and is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020