Sales & Marketing (Malaysia & Singapore Market)
Faculty/Department: NCR Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd
- Extend sales in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Promote events, MICE, meetings, annual dinners or any special packages offered for companies.
- Conduct tour operations and company projects.
- To assist with sales enquiries and quotations.
- To ensure all monetary collections are accounted for.
- To ensure all monies are collected; no granting of credit is allowed.
- To keep the Front office presentable and equipped.
- To follow up with relevant suppliers in matching requests.
- To make attempts to close and secure all prospective sales enquires and leads.
- To update the sales and promotional offers for e-blasting.
- To make the appropriate bookings with approved list of suppliers upon customers' acceptance of quotations.
- To deal only with suppliers approved by the Company.
- To keep proper records of bookings made with suppliers.
- To maintain updated log of bookings and track all deadlines.
- To update all tocks, materials and promotional literature.
- To assist in the monthly preparation of sales summary reports.
- To assist with logistics, fulfillment of stocks & documentation.
- To receive requests for assistance unrelated to the job functions.
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks and assignments requests.
- Diploma/Bachelor/Certificate qualification in relevant field.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in sales.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020