Senior Analyst - Strategy, Innovation & Management
UCSI Consulting Group
- To co-deliver highly impactful Consulting/Training engagements for clients using the systematic tools, methodology and frameworks.
- To design, conceptualize and scope project deliverables in the form of strategic proposals by understanding the client’s competitive and strategic issues.
- To conduct in-depth market research and analysis to support on-going projects and consultants.
- To accurately capture and produce insightful output.
- To produce timely and concise reports and documentation of consulting engagements for internal and external audience
- Contribute to Blue Ocean Strategy knowledge and learning by producing clear case-study write-ups and presentations.
- Master’s degree qualification is recommended with proven background in a related field
- Relevant experience in consulting
- Able to work within strict datelines
- Willing to travel
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to consolidate data into meaningful information
- Must have advanced MS PowerPoint and excel skills
- Must be results-oriented and energetic.
Last Update: 18-Sep-2017