Faculty/Department: Sekolah Sri UCSI Sdn Bhd (Subang, Selangor)
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To teach primary/secondary classes with some administrative duties as directed by your Supervisor. Teach between 28-30 periods per week; if teaching load is lower, other related responsibilities will be allocated, which may include but not limited to, school event and student welfare
- Has experience teaching Mathematics, ICT & RBT for primary students
- To adhere to all other matters as outlined in the Teachers Handbook.
- To provide a variety of learning experiences that actively engages students and are appropriate for their individual needs
- To contribute in research and development projects, materials and curriculum/syllabi development for teaching purposes; such research projects and materials and curriculum/syllabi may be copyrighted. All copyrights belong to the School.
- To differentiate to meet students' varying needs
- To counsel students pertaining to their academic and career related matters.
- To maintain discipline in accordance with the expectations of the school
- To apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary
- To perform certain pastoral duties including but not limited to student support, counseling students with academic problems, and providing student encouragement
- To participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs, and student organizations
- To keep up to date with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods
- To conduct public seminars on contemporary issues if necessary.
- To maintain consistently high expectations for student achievement and behaviour
- To upgrade the school both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- To participate in official functions such as school exhibition, Open Days, Teacher/Parents Day, Sports Day and so forth.
- To be responsible for all the projects/assignments given to you. The projects/assignments would require you to teach, prepare teaching materials, prepare reports for your supervisor(s) and other responsibilities as a teaching staff.
- To invigilate examinations scheduled on weekdays, rest days or public holidays.
- To set and mark all examination scripts including monthly / progress tests.
- To perform all other duties relating to the above that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
- Highly performance driven and result oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Possess own transport.
- Flexible and willing to take on occasional responsibilities outside standard duties and responsibilitie
Deadline: 31 Aug 2022 | Last Update: 04 Jul 2022