Senior Digital Content Executive
Faculty/Department: Student Enrolment Centre
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Develop strategies for capturing leads and drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Provide creative ideas for marketing contents.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content through social media and other online platforms.
- Developing digital content strategy and digital content creation (videos, stories, business related social posts, infographics) for company’s digital campaign that will help increase awareness, drive engagement, and drive sales.
- Work closely with regional teams and agencies and internal parties in order to achieve KPI of marketing campaigns with a tight schedule.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of website and make improvement to generate traffic. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Carries out such other duties as may be required by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, PR or related degree.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience related to marketing materials design.
- Excessively curious, motivated, and creative, with the desire to constantly grow
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player
- Interpersonal skills and abilities
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Visual Ideation/Creativity, Typography, Design Software (Photoshop, Adobe CS, Illustrator, In Design, ect
- Possess knowledge and skills in video shooting, editing and photography
- Reporting Skills
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Experience of designing for both web and offline
- Website analytics tools e.g: Google Analytics, Web Trends etc
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Positive attitude, Problem Solving and Awareness
- Analytical mind set and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Last Update: 10-May-2020