UCSI Consulting Group
- To develop new and creative digital marketing strategies.
- To design, build and maintain social media performance.
- To increase the efficiency of each digital marketing channel.
- To support the team in leading creative initiatives (infographics, visual communication, etc.)
- To conceptualise, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- To communicate the company’s value proposition and brand promise to target audience.
- To lead and operate the marketing team as an internal advertising agency.
- To increase the percentage of leads and inquiries generated from the target market.
- To collaborate with internal teams to execute integrated marketing plans, strategies, campaigns and events.
- To increase brand visibility and create an impactful professional image of the company across all media channels.
- To develop and manage the production of all marketing collaterals including brochures, website, e-newsletters, etc.
- To develop digital marketing materials. (Info-graphic, advertisements, videos, etc.)
- To represent the company at marketing related events.
- To liaise with the suppliers. (Printing, catering, etc.)
- Minimum Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communications or in related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in advertising and marketing.
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Marketing Automation, Google AdWords, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator skills.
- Experience in photography and videography productions are an added advantage.
- Sharp and creative thinking to execute ideas.
- Strong conceptualising, analytical and writing skills.
- Able to consolidate data into meaningful information.
- A team player to provide marketing support to other divisions.
- Experienced in managing social media performance.
Last Update: 11-Nov-2016