Faculty/Department: Group Human Resource
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
We invite suitably qualified candidates to explore a working opportunity with us.
The ideal candidate will provide comprehensive HR services and support the group’s recruitment needs which includes manpower planning, recruitment and selection, HR system, compensation and benefits, and internal communication.
Required: minimum 3 years’ experience in HR-related tasks
- Responsible throughout entire recruitment process. This includes recruitment and selection by working with recruitment agencies, online job portals, linked-in and employee referral program.
- Prepare candidate assessment reports and making professional recommendations.
- Coordinate recruitment activity and conduct joint interviews with the Head of School / Head of Department.
- Conduct character reference check on recommended/successful candidate.
- Prepare Offer Letter / Fixed Term Contract for incoming staff and to ensure that it is signed and returned by the appointed staff before the date of commencement.
- Prepare Fixed Term Contract to Part Time Lecturer and to ensure that the contracts are issued to them prior to commencement of the semester.
- Increase and compile candidate database and produce creative ideas in candidate recruitment.
- To participate and engage in recruitment drives organized by the group ie. career exhibition, seminars.
Last Update: 10-Jan-2020