Senior Executive, Group Property Division
Faculty/Department: Group CEO Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Responsible for all tenancy related matters pertaining to property leasing including sourcing and securing tenants, reviewing and negotiating of tenancy, coordinate tenancy documents, and agreements, attends to tenants’ inquiries and complaints.
- Source and secure suitable tenants that fit into the desired tenant mix including active callings, site viewings and negotiation on new leases and renewals.
- Appoint and monitor agents for the rent of the company’s untenanted units.
- Initiate discussion with potential tenants, negotiate lease and finalize rental and other terms & conditions.
- Manage, organize and update reports related to tenancy agreement, master list for rental, renewal and etc.
- Establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships.
- Direct prospecting to targeted tenants/buyers.
- Co-ordinate on viewing/inspection & follow ups.
- Work with internal legal team to prepare letter of offer, tenancy agreement.
- Experience in property sales will be an added advantage.
- Any other ad hoc task assigned by the Management as and when required.
- Minimum Degree/Diploma in Commerce/Business and/or Real Estate Studies or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years in property/real estate industry – preferably in leasing & sale.
- Computer literacy – well handling of Microsoft package including Powerpoint.
- Mature with good communication skills and willing to meet people.
- Preferably high network candidate.
Last Update: 26-Jan-2021