Senior Executive, International Marketing
Faculty/Department: UCSI College Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
1) Enquiry Management
- To provide correct and accurate information on the University/programmes.
- To advise enquirers on possible programmes and career pathway.
- To advise and assist enquirers on the admission procedures.
- To advise enquirers on the visa processing procedures.
- To ensure all email enquiries are replied within 24 hours (company working day).
- To conduct ‘Campus Tours’ if requested or required
- To collect contact details via the ‘Programme Enquiry Datasheet’.
2) Participation of Marketing Activities/Events
- To participate in all activities/events assigned by supervisor.
- To coordinate on arrangements of logistics and budget if assigned by supervisor to lead/organize activities/events.
- To be on time during the participation of all activities/events.
3) Database Management
- To ensure the input of all enquiries collected into the IIS enquiry database.
- To indicate potentiality of all enquiries collected.
- To indicate the qualifications and follow-up dates of all enquiries collected.
4) Marketing and Sales Management
- To achieve sales target based on markets assigned.
- To plan and propose marketing activities together with supervisor.
- To identify and propose new marketing opportunities, if any.
- To manage and service the Student Recruitment Agents, if any.
5) Agent Servicing
- To service and provide the agents with sufficient information and product knowledge.
- To guide the agents on the admission and visa processing procedures.
- To guide the agents on the usage of the IIS online portal.
- To monitor the statuses of the recruited students.
- To help process the payment invoice of the agents promptly.
6) Other Assignments and Development
- To identify and attending suitable self-development training.
- To arrange dispatch services when required by Admission Office.
- To perform all other duties related to the above, which may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- To introduce and design a new reference that would convenient your communication with clients, agents and potential clients.
- To support the operations in absence of International Team colleague, if required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Capability in Mandarin speaking and writing skills will be an added advantage.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021