- To update the fixed asset list under Fixed Asset Register.
- To manage and tag all assets purchased.
- To carry out periodical check on the fixed assets.
- To arrange and manage the fixed assets transfer and disposal.
- To review and suggest the fixed assets procedure to align to practical environment and industrial practises.
- To assist and manage the purchasing operation with the objective to save cost.
- To assist peers in sourcing the best quotation benchmarking against low pricing, timely delivery, good quality and fast respond time.
- To explore and source for new supplier to expand the supplier database to builder a wider range of suppliers for selection.
- To ensure purchase requests are justified and verified by relating parties for cost and inventory control.
- To handle and manage requests for local and overseas purchase. To coordinate with relevant authorities for tax saving through application of exemption and incentive to save cost.
- To issue purchase order and liaise with supplier for delivery arrangement.
- To verify purchase invoice and delivery note against purchase order.
- To issue supplier cheque or online transfer processes.
- To act as mediator between supplier and requester on goods delivery or any issues arises from the order.
- To attend to staff enquiry and supplier queries.
- To notify supplier on cheque collection.
- To conduct periodical stock count on all stock items with timely report.
- To ensure resources purchased is properly monitored and utilized.
- To highlight on unusual and alarming incidents in relates to stock usage.
- To review inventory process periodically to align to operation needs.
- To insure all valuable assets under UCSI Group.
- To review and revise the insurance policy according to needs and align to current situation.
- To mediate issue on insurance claim with related parties.
- To coordinate and ensure dispatch tasks are carried out smoothly when there is necessary.
- To monitor the itinerary of Dispatch Clerk is carried out efficiently and operation runs smoothly together with peers.
Recycle Waste Management
- To coordinate with peers on disposal of recyclable waste for better and friendlier working environment.
- To generate income from the disposal of recyclable waste i.e. empty cartridges, paper etc.
- To take full responsibility on the assets and documents entrusted to you.
- To perform clerical duty i.e. photocopy, filing of documents, scanning and other administrative function as and when needed.
- To perform banking duty on rotation basis.
- You shall perform any other duties relating to the above may be assigned by Chief Finance Officer and your supervisor from time to time.