Senior Global Engagement Executive
Global Engagement Office
- Lead and drive transnational education and collaboration projects to diversify student recruitment and revenue sources, and meet the student enrolment and revenue targets.
- Develop strategic alliances and manage institutional partnerships and collaborations in line with the University’s internationalisation strategy
- Oversee student exchange and student mobility programme and meet the set targets for inbound and outbound students.
- Working with Faculties to develop their international agendas including international agreements, student exchanges, student mobility, programme collaboration and transnational education (TNE).
- Host visits by delegations from international universities and other governmental bodies.
- Manage the International Degree Programmes (IDP) which facilitates student transfers to partner universities including consultation, visa processes, course mapping, credit transfer, commission claim, new partner acquisitions and other services.
- Work with Student Enrolment Centre (SEC) in student recruitment for IDP and meet the assigned targets.
- Liaise with governmental bodies both locally and internationally to solicit, secure and support student sponsorship and scholarships.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years in related working experience.
- Highly performance driven and result oriented.
- Excellent communication skills especially in English.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 21-Jun-2019