Faculty/Department: Group Human Resource
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To be responsible for the whole recruitment process. This includes recruitment and selection by working with recruitment agencies, online job portals, linked-in and employee referral program.
- Prepare candidate assessment reports and making professional recommendations.
- To coordinate recruitment activity and conduct joint interviews with the Head of School / Head of Department.
- To conduct character reference check on recommended/successful candidate.
- To prepare Offer Letter / Fixed Term Contract for incoming staff and to ensure that it is signed and returned by the appointed staff before the date of commencement.
- To prepare Fixed Term Contract to Part Time Lecturer and to ensure that the contracts are issued to them prior to commencement of the semester.
- Increase and compile candidate database and produce creative ideas in candidate recruitment.
- To participate and engage in recruitment drives organized by the group ie. career exhibition, seminars.
- To maintain the safekeeping of Manpower Requisition Forms.
- To assist in preparing monthly reports – recruitment status, shortlisted candidates’ database and other related reports.
- To maintain HR Online Tools, local regulatory requirements and company’s HR policies and procedure in accordance with UCSI’s ISO requirements.
- To supervise and provide professional support to junior subordinates in terms of HR and recruitment issues.
- To supervise all the recruitment staffs to ensure that GHR meets the timeline required by requestors.
- To initiate the e-recruitment portal and work on transferring all recruitment data to the portal.
- Take initiatives and ownership over continuous learning, training, improvement for self and company
- You shall perform all other duties relating to the above may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree/Master qualification in any relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021