Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To be responsible for the overall daily operations of the Pathology and Clinical Diagnostics Laboratory.
- Ensuring the Medical Lab Equipment is well maintained and calibrated regularly.
- Experience in Phlebotomy – Venous Blood Extraction from patients.
- To identify areas requiring attention with respect to QA/QC, turnaround times, equipment utilization, etc. Develop and implement relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Policies towards efforts for managing and improving the areas identified.
- Experience in ISO/MS 15189 Medical Lab Accreditation including Internal and External Audits.
- Maintain sufficient inventory (Reagents and disposables).
- To be responsible for set-up and/or maintaining committees that enhance the quality, efficiency, and profitability of the laboratory. These committees include but are not limited to Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC), Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI), Safety, Continued Education, etc.
- To provide leadership and guidance to all laboratory personnel, which includes the setting of their personal performance goals.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent or Degree in Bio-Medical Science or Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
- Minimum 5 years experience, with at least 3 years experience in managerial level, in the related field.
- Experience in managing x-ray services will be an asset.
- Superior organization and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal and team-building skills, and good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of managing a path lab with excellent quality control and quality management programs.
- Track record of achieving ISO/MS 15189 lab accreditation.
- Good leadership skills to coach and develop technical staff, and ability to lead as a coach.
- Committed to continuous quality and customer service improvement.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of superior work ethics.
Deadline: 30 Jun 2023 | Last Update: 01 Sep 2022